Follett Higher Education Group Customer Service Help
Growing into a $1.6 billion enterprise is quite an accomplishment, but not the only one that distinguishes Follett from our competitors. Notable accolades and milestones include:
* A ranking of 133 out of 500 in the Forbes Magazine listing of the largest private companies in the United States.
* A ranking of 12th in Crain's Chicago Business listing of the largest private firms in Illinois.
* With over 700 stores, we are the largest operator of college bookstores in North America.
* Stocking over 100,000 titles, we are the industry's largest wholesalers of used books to higher education.
* Follett pioneered selling textbooks online in 1995 and introduced efollett.com in 1999, which now serves more than 1,000 campuses nationwide.
* Through Follett's "click and mortar" approach to products and services, more than four million students and 375,000 faculties are annually served.
* Follett sold more than 4.9 million items of clothing in 2004.
* In the same year, Follett also sold over 23.4 million textbooks.
* Follett currently manages over 4 million square feet of bookstore space.
To help all stores become world class, academic retailers
To support higher education by being the preeminent provider of academic and collegiate products and services
|No comments have been left for Follett Higher Education Group Customer Service.|